Enrich Your Child With Tiny Explorers Academy
Tiny Explorers Academy is a childcare centre located in the heart of Toronto. Our outdoor playground backs onto Toronto's lush Beltline Trail, where your child will be able to explore and develop an appreciation for nature each and every day. Our daycare centre is environmentally friendly and filled with healthy, natural light. Tiny Explorers Academy's high-calibre preschool programs were developed by experienced educators and designed to inspire your child to grow and learn!
Our childcare centre offers:
- Environmentally-friendly materials and programs
- The Beltline Trail, which runs through the heart of Toronto
- A clean, new facility designed for children
- Extracurricular activities such as French, music, art, creative movement, yoga, nature walks and more
- Parental check-ins via live webcam
- Homemade, organic and locally-grown seasonal meals
- Qualified and well-trained Registered Early Childhood Educators
- Programs that incorporate two renowned educational philosophies - Reggio Emilia and Montessori
- A spacious, modern, and well-equipped playground
- Parking for easy pick-up and drop-off
- Convenient access to Davisville subway station
Tiny Explorers Academy has a unique, developmentally appropriate curriculum that enriches your child as they learn and explore.
All our meals at our childcare centre are locally sourced and organic. We exceed the Canadian Food Guide standard for healthy, nutritious food.
We're more than a daycare! We offer activities such as French, music, art, creative movement and yoga that encourage your child to be active and express creativity.
Explore the Beltline
Our childcare centre is located on the Beltline trail, where your child will develop a healthy appreciation for Mother Nature.
Tiny Explorers Academy
115-117 Merton St. Toronto, ON M4S 1A7 416-489-7788
Monday - Friday
7:30am - 6:00pm