Enrich Your Child With Tiny Explorers Academy
Tiny Explorers Academy is a childcare centre Nestled between High Park, Lake Ontario, Dundas Street West and the West Toronto Railpath. Our outdoor spacious rooftop playground and learning facility was architecturally mastered by one of Toronto's best known designers, an homage to the original owner of these lands, John Howard, Toronto's first surveyor and one of Canada's greatest architects. Tiny Explorers Academy's high-calibre preschool programs were developed by experienced educators and designed to inspire your child to grow and learn.
Our childcare centre offers:
- Environmentally-friendly materials and programs
- A clean, new facility designed for children
- Extracurricular activities such as French, music, art, creative movement, yoga, nature walks and more
- Parental check-ins via live webcam
- Homemade, organic and locally-grown seasonal meals
- Qualified and well-trained Registered Early Childhood Educators
- Programs that incorporate two renowned educational philosophies - Reggio Emilia and Montessori
- A spacious, modern, and well-equipped playground
- Parking for easy pick-up and drop-off
- Convenient access to the Bloor line and public transportation
Tiny Explorers Academy has a unique, developmentally appropriate curriculum that enriches your child as they learn and explore.
All our meals at our childcare centre are locally sourced and organic. We exceed the Canadian Food Guide standard for healthy, nutritious food.
We're more than a daycare! We offer activities such as French, music, art, creative movement and yoga that encourage your child to be active and express creativity.
Explore with us
Our childcare centre is located in Toronto.
Tiny Explorers Academy
402 Roncesvalles Ave.
Toronto, ON M6R 2M9
Monday - Friday
7:30am - 6:00pm